Youth Fund Board
The Global Youth Climate Action Fund Board is responsible for providing strategic direction and operationalization of finance mobilized for youth action in climate change at grassroots level on a global scale.
The main purpose of the Fund Board is:
Mobilization of finances: The fund board is required to raise funds towards achieving the fund target throughout the lifespan of the fund.
Disbursement of finances: The fund board is responsible for the allocation of funds to beneficiaries and investees and shall oversee how funds are allocated through the life cycle of the fund.
- Two Program Managers (Grant-phase of the fund)
- Regional Board Members (3 Active and 1 Alternative Board Member)
- Two Steering Committee Members (UN Youth Representative, YOUNGO Finance and Markets Representative)
- Three Advisory Board Members (including 1 Academia, 1 Finance Consultant, 1 Donor Representative)
- GYCAF country ambassadors
Approved members to the Youth Fund Board will be announced on a rolling basis.