After months of planning and fundraising, we are excited to open applications for the Global Youth Climate Action Fund Microgrants.
The GYCAF is an initiative of BLI Global with the goal of financing youth-led climate action at the grassroots. We are seeking to fund projects around the world that fall in any one of the six categories (in no particular order). Exceptions will be made for unique projects outside of this scope.
- Sustainable Agriculture: Smart agriculture to ensure food sustainability
- Clean Energy: Powering communities in need of light and energy
- Oceans: Protecting marine life and mitigating climate catastrophes
- Capacity Building: Empowering youth with entrepreneurship skills
- Green Stewardship: Protecting biodiversity and influencing behavioral change
- Technology and Innovation: Breakthroughs that solve climate-related problems
If you are a youth-led organization keen to make an impact in your community and need financial support, please visit www.gycaf.org/apply and send your application. For more information about our funding criteria please visit https://gycaf.org/grant-focus/grant-guidelines/
The deadline for applications is February 11th, 2022 at 11:59pm EDT. We appreciate the time and effort taken to submit your applications.
The GYCAF Team
Financing Youth-led Climate Action